I was a bit worried that he might be a bit "defeatist" about it, but I know that he'd never want to abort or anything. He actually just asked for an update now on AF

and started talking about rearrangements for bedrooms IF there's something happening. But told him not to over think it.
I'm also feeling impatient, but I just really don't want to do a test and then possibly see the negative result and feel down about it only to have AF pitch up within an hour or something because of Murphy and his love of irony! The question is whether or not I remain resolute in the decision or cave and test...
As far as the prospect of being pregnant, I would at least be happy to know that I'm not imagining symptoms, but I won't try to wrap my head around things until I know for sure. At the moment I'm just waiting on the answer and will decide how to handle things when I get it, with the most important consideration if there's a bun in the oven being to make an appointment with my gynae. If I start to think too much about it then I'm worried I'll start feeling too much and I don't want to feel unless there's something to feel emotions about if that makes any sense!

But I was super broody not too long ago... it seems to have worn off a bit, but I would embrace it if my daughter has a sibling on the way.