Hey all
Quick update from Mommy2monster.
She went to check out her braxton hicks contractions a bit earlier on and learned it was actual contractions.
They're keeping her at the hospital and giving steroids as baby still very small, probably try and keep him put for as long as possible but unlikely she'll make her due date of 16th.
Will let you know any updates tomorrow. But please keep her in your prayers.
Jeanine K thanks for the update! I was wondering myself where we were with all of this.
Of the moms left, who will be trying natural birth and who c/sec? And who has had what so far?
BabyK's mom sorry about the predicament with the income. Dont think too much about it, maybe this is how it should be so you can rest a bit before the big day.
Think you should bring forward your treatments

Never know what could happen in the next 9 days!
M2J I think we have the right idea with all this pampering

And agree with you, will be nice to spend some special time with your daughter before the big day.
Wow thats hectic about your friend's cousin! I know the anaethetists arent permanently present in every hospital, they go from one to the next and come back for emergencies. Rather scary thought but thankfully these incidences are few and far.
Funny I'm not really thinking about the c/sec. There's not much I can do to prepare. Gynae has done it thousands of times. I have no choice to trust him. Maybe I'll feel a bit different the night before

and I'm probably just in denial.
Still seems so much to get done at home - non baby related, but things I've been procrastinating for ages.
Cant wait for my scan tomorrow. She's definitely still breech, I can feel her head under my ribs. But it feels like she's grown a lot - I hope so. First scan where DH isnt coming with. Gonna be wierd.
Babyzee keep us posted please. My gynae was also reluctant to wait to 39w as chances of labour starting before then are higher, and then its a rush for them. My gynae booked mine for 38w3d (13th) but will move it forward if she hasnt grown nicely.