I am actually not helping my friend out at all really. She just doesnt want to go to the hospital before 5cm dilated so I will just do a quick check for her once her pains are strong

Haven't heard anything more from her so perhaps it's a false alarm for today!
Kimika, I am happy to doula for you if we're here and I'm not popping. you are about 3 weeks ahead of me and I dont think this one will come early.
As for the issue about moving and DH...I really shat him out last night.
For me, I have decided I am giving birth here, at Genesis. I made peace with this decision and am now fixed on it since he wasn't giving me any answers.
Now he says if they can take us to Miami by January, am I happy to give birth there, and honestly, I'm not!!!
So I told him first preference is here, and if there is no choice, then fine...Miami it is.
So we'll see what happens!!
He says he will tell his boss next time he speaks to him but he is worried it'll jeopardise us going there. I explained that whenever he decides to tell them, my due date ain't changing!!!!!
Lucy, that is so sweet how you told your in laws!!!! Pity about the cousin at your parents

how annoying!!! But I'm sure they are just as excited anyway
Those who are 12 weeks, please post pics of your bellies!!!!!
Mine is even bigger than yesterday

I think you'll be shocked when I post my pics!!