Hello ladies!
Apologies for not chatting more regularly, but there just isn't enough time in 1 day. Hopefully things will quiet down over the next couple of weeks.
Allow me to jump right in and comment on the last post.
@Lauz, welcome! I would be really surprised if you've had 2 tests like this one and its not positive. A feint line is still positive as far as I'm aware. Perhaps just try 1 more time with a different brand (and do it first thing in the morning if you haven't done so already). In fact, if it was me I'd rush over to Pathcare to have a blood test done right away (and I know of at least a couple of ladies that would have done the same thing).

Keep us updated!
Also, welcome to the other new ladies - Mrstl, Inca, Chanti, Sino (if I missed anyone, sorry).
@Morgan, thinking of you in the tww. Just one more week to go!
@Babydreaming, holding thumbs that your symptoms are indeed early signs of pregnancy. Sounds promising...
@Jay-Bee01, glad to hear that hubby's visit at the urologist went well.
@P4M1, Lillyr (am I missing someone?), hoping for the best for you girls and stay strong during the tww.
@Fairychild, you have my sympathy with having an unemployed hubby. Also went through it a couple of years ago and it was actually quite a long time for us. Hoping that something will turn up soon for him.
@AnzelMama12, sorry to hear about the tooth ache, but glad to hear its going better now. Maybe this month will still surprise you...
AFM, I had my 6 week post-op check up this past week. FS says the good news is that there weren't any major issues, however the not so good news is that it therefore doesn't quite explain why we've been unsuccessful all this time. He did make some 'minor' changes though, which he described in more detail this time (and showed videos).
Apart from the endometriosis he removed, it turns out the improvement to the structure of the one tube was the removal of a small dangling cyst which could have hindered the tube when picking up the egg. Also, my intestines were in some parts attached to the 1 tube, so he fixed that too (possibly due to a bad stomach infection as a child). Despite all this, he seems to think that it didn't play a major part in our unsuccessful attempts at TTC.
So now we have the all clear to continue TTC, however his advise was that IUI should be the next step. Its still up to us to decide. He said its still very possible that we can conceive without the IUI, but it could take years given our history. Hence his recommendation. I'm ready to go ahead and do it, but hubby seems to think that we're not there yet. Hoping that I can convince him otherwise as I really don't feel like waiting any longer.
Btw, I'm on CD67 today (yes, thats not a typo). My temp chart indicates that I that the big O was last week Wednesday (CD57) and based on my scan this week, FS agrees that it seems to be the case. Unfortunately hubby was out of the country for more than a week, so wasn't possible to make use of this opportunity. So once AF starts towards the end of next week, I'll start with Fertomid again (to have a proper cycle again) and either do homeplan or IUI this upcoming cycle.
Have a great weekend ladies!