Hello
shoo you've been chatting up a storm today, will do my best to catch up with everyone but no doubt I will miss some of you along the line so sorry
Ara - Glad Ethan's having a good day, so cute that he wants to blow out the candles again. DH deserves a pat on the back for getting the candles! Congrats on your little man reaching 2
Ally - Wow, things are really happening for you, congratulations it is so well deserved
Lwasi - Good luck for the interview FX! Shame I can't even begin to imagine how much you're missing Amu, you are one strong mummy
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Vix - If you want to have a wax before your c-sec I'd say don't do it more than 10-14 days beforehand because it'll probably start growing back by then.
Nicole - Yay on K not having to have his tonsils out. Will be keeping FX that the tonsillitis stays at bay and nice to hear that a doc is doing the sensible thing
Simone - You are very lucky to have Cynthia, what a sweetheart getting something for Addy
Angelique - wow that cake is fab!!! You are one talented lady
Mandy - Here I am, thanks for missing me
That's all I can remember for now. The scan went well, and nooooooo there was no peeking between the legs, can't spoil the surprise now! Baby is very healthy and my BP was much healthier as well, I'm only weighing in at 72kg so stil no big weight gain. Its a hung jury on my birthing options, he's definitely pushing a C-sec and I'm still sooooo torn as to what decision to make, he reckons baby will almost certainly be bigger than 4kg if I carry to term so he predicts a tough labour if I go natural and says we're in the 21st century so its not necessary to put my body through the trauma but at the same time if its what I want then its what women have been doing for thousands of years. It may or may not do more damage to my pelvic floor but he says the damage (if any) was probably already done when I had Oliver so going natural again could be fine but there are no gaurantees. He says we'll wait until 37 weeks and he'll do an internal examination, see where the baby's head is sitting and then go from there. Argggggh, its such a difficult decision to make because I know I could try go natural and end up with an emergency c-sec anyways or I could go natural and do permanent damage down below or I could go natural and be fine. Or I could forget about natural and just opt for the C-sec!!!!!!! And its also difficult because you never really know if you're getting an unbiased opinion.......ARGGGHHHHHHH!!
Anyways, sorry about the rant just feeling a bit lost. I've decided next week will be my last week at work because if I do go for the c-sec then he'll schedule it for 23rd November and I want at least 2 weeks at home before D-Day.
On a lighter note, my mum arrive next week, wohoooo!
Ok I must go now, sorry to all you lovely ladies that I've missed, sorry!