Hi Ayesha
So good to hear from you! Glad you're feeling a little better. You're still in my thoughts and prayers! You go girl, show that awful boss who is really the boss! According to law he's not allowed to refuse you your 6 weeks, it's a standard BCEA law. (Guess who's studying that for exams! Arrgh!)
God will show you the way. He has a plan for us all!
Big Hug to you girlfriend!
Stella, my next appointment is 26 May and my 4D scan is 29 May

Can't wait!
Counting down the days already! hehe!
When it comes to the maternity leave, I myself am have no idea what to do. Waiting first to see if DF's opportunity needs us to move or not. If we do I'll have to resign before then. It all depends how quickly things work out. If we only need to move later I'm worried about taking the company's maternity benefit, as it is pro-rata and will have to be paid back in full if I resign within a year of receiving it, (that will include the 4 months in my 13th cheque too), and it's just too much money to have to pay back in cash.
Decisions and dilemmas!
Just too tired to even think about it right now. I've done tons of research, also helps that I have to study the BCEA for exams, but I'll look into all my options again after the exams. One week left to finish all the studying and POE! (Guess what I did all weekend!

)
I'm already struggling with sleep. Up at 2 or 3am every night, either thirsty or need the loo from all the water I drink during the night. Hope it gets better and not worse later on!