Hi Kimmy!
My due date is currently 28 November.
C-Sec was scheduled for the 19 November, but I have since my last appointment decided to change gynaes...
My current gynae only does theatre on Thursday's and baba is due on a Saturday (28th). She doesn't want to wait till Thursday the 26th, and so also wants to do it at 38 weeks on the 19th.
I'm more nervous going for the "scheduled" c-sec. With my daughter when my water broke @ 37 weeks, and I was already in active birth, there was NO time to stress or to be scared... everything happened so fast.
Now I will be "mentally alert" about everything...
I'm thinking of asking my new gynae if we can rather wait for me to go into natural labour when doing the c-sec, as she is much more acceptable of the mom's needs and whishes'.
This will then also assist in me being able to breastfeed on demand, as the "milk coming in" hormones get released during labour.
It also helps that the hospital is 1.2km from our home!

So there's no room for error.
Hahahahaha, with the way I just wanted to walked with my first - I'll most probably just walk myself to the hospital and meet hubby there!