Hi everyone!
Joybaby and Lee-AnnF, I am so sorry to hear how things are working out for you guys, and please don't feel reluctant to come here for ongoing support! I think we all have our reasons for wanting a VBAC so much, but in the end a healthy mom and baby is all that matters. All the opinions expressed and advice given is mostly with emotional background and in no way should you feel that you are letting anyone down or that we're not behind you all the way still! For myself: my own hopes for a VBAC is mostly driven by fear - huge amounts of it - and in general it's sad to me if women don't trust their bodies for what is a Godgiven ability. If you have the desire for a normal birth and tried all you can, then there's no shame in having a medical reason for things turning pearshaped! Please still let us know when your little miracles have arrived! xx
I had my last check-up just before 37wks last week and gynae estimated Renier @ 3.2kgs, so he's also concerned about him being a bit big. I really don't feel though that I'm carrying a huge baby as my tummy is really not that big, but I'm sure that he'll be bigger than my lg was. I'm seeing docter again next week on 39wks and he would like to make some sort of decision by then and offered to break my water if baby has engaged. No hormones though. I'm not up for intervention and would rather go see the hypnobirthing practitioner to see what we can accomplish than have my water broken or just going for a c-section.
After my appointment last week I felt rushed and almost in a panic to get baby to come, but have calmed down after my husband also said he doens't like the idea of baby being rushed by whatever way possible and I've started gardening again to get my mind off things. I'm really still very comfortable. 38wks today!

We've decided that we'll try to get docter to let me go to 40wks and I'm prepared to try a stretch and sweep and some homeopathic remedies by then. I don't feel rushed and I feel like I'll go very close to my time. There's no point in freaking out, so I'm trying not to give thought to any of this. I really don't have any uncomfort and I'm as patiently as possible waiting this out. Renier is quieter now, but I don't think he's engaged yet. I'm still taking the EPO but I'm taking the raspberry leaf extract only every second day as I don't want my uterus to be too toned.
Will let you know if something happens!
Keep well everyone!