file Due December 2017

6 years 4 months ago #279196 by joo~ste
Replied by joo~ste on topic Due December 2017
Pinky
Hey....nice weight! I hear you on the feeding every 2 hours. We manage a stretch of about 6 hours after bathtime (which is around 6 - 7pm) ...and it gives us some quality time putting the others to bed, doing some work-related admin (I am doing a bit of that! People just cannot seem to understand and respect that I am on maternity leave) and have a chat with DH about the day. She then wakes up anything between 11pm - 1am for her first night feed. It however takes a while. She gulps (I have lots of milk) and then she is gassy and crampy..and then she cries and then I sit for an hour or two (!) to settle her. Sometimes it goes quicker. I have started giving her about 3ml of Bennets Colic mixture and it makes it all better. So...I guess it is a bit of crampy colicy symptoms.

Then she wakes around 3am again...or sometimes goes until 4am. And then...she will sleep until around 7am.

Some days I really feel good - other days I feel so tired. She was 5.1kg at 4 weeks and I have not weighed her since then. Will go again on Friday (she will then be 6 weeks old). She is very tall....and she is drinking a lot...I wonder what she will weigh on Friday.

Question:
Are any of you having a bit of baby blues?
I've had some depression (was never treated for it) with my first born and only realised that later on. With Mr. M - I also showed signs, but started exercising fairly early after he was born and it helped. This time around I find that I am mourning my fertility (being sterilized). I cannot believe that my long long fertility journey has come to an end. It is almost as if it became part of my identity and now it is gone. I will find it hard not to track my ovulation. Being pregnant has always really made me feel so powerful (if that is the right word), and grateful and feminine and beautiful (even though I was big!) and I celebrated being part of a miracle every single time. It is really hard for me knowing that I will never be pregnant again.

Sorry about the above if it is off the topic currently on your minds -

Having said all the above-
Even though I am tired and I think I am a little depressed about being sterilized - > DH and I are so thankful for what we have and we treasure every moment with our children.

Me:40/DH:39
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr

Journey started: May 2009 (Gr II Endo)
Total cycles TTC: 64
Clomid/Femara/Inject cycles: 20
IUI: 2
IVF: 1
Lap/Hyst: 4
Miomect: 1
Polipect: 1
D&E: 2
Missed MC: 2
Chem Pg: 4

File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #279190 by Pinky89
Replied by Pinky89 on topic Re:Due December 2017
hi.ladies.how are you guus doing.we are at the one month mark today.can you believe time has gone so quickly. we are doing beter.lil one still drinks every 2 hours 24/7. he is putting on weight well and weighs 4.5kg now.he loves his boobies.
he is getting so big.
he still cries alot but its getting beter everyday

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Me:33
Hubby:38
Jan 2017 6wk MC,ectopic, lost one tube
April 2017 BFP, Now almost 6yrs old
July 2023 BFP

6 years 4 months ago #279126 by joo~ste
Replied by joo~ste on topic Due December 2017
Reef / Pinky
Awww...your little bubs are absolutely adorable!! So lovely!
I will try to upload a photo as well.

We have also been having a few rough nights ...and gripe water also tends to help us out. My first two had reflux pretty bad and was on Nexium for almost a year. I have really prayed intensely that the reflux-boat skips us this time around and so far so good. She does however suffer from cramps from time to time and then cries for more than an hour. It drives me nuts....I just want to sit and cry with her as I really find it hard knowing what to do. She also then wants to drink all the time...but then I overfeed her and then she feels uncomfortable and it is such a vicious cycle. My house was more quiet and calm when I had the first two. But - now - it is rather busy and loud with them being around and I suspect we are over stimulating little MM and that leads to her being so difficult to calm before her naps.

Does your little ones sleep a lot still? They are suppose to sleep between 18 - 20 hours a day (still) up until 6 weeks or so. I am trying my best to settle her quickly, but ai ja jai...it is hectic with the two older ones. They make it almost impossible. Luckily school started today - so at least the mornings will be better.

Me:40/DH:39
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr

Journey started: May 2009 (Gr II Endo)
Total cycles TTC: 64
Clomid/Femara/Inject cycles: 20
IUI: 2
IVF: 1
Lap/Hyst: 4
Miomect: 1
Polipect: 1
D&E: 2
Missed MC: 2
Chem Pg: 4

File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #279121 by Reef
Replied by Reef on topic Due December 2017

6 years 4 months ago #279120 by Reef
Replied by Reef on topic Re:Due December 2017
Pinky - for some reason I still can’t open your pictures. Maybe device issues? But I’m glad all is well.

AFM - madam is weighing in at 3.9kg. Unfortunately she seems to be suffering from reflux and a little colic :( So it’s been a bit rough for the last week or so. But she is gorgeous and we will get through this. Then I will have my full time happy baby back.

I will try upload a pic too. Hope you can both open it x

Sent from my iPhone using Moomie

6 years 4 months ago #279118 by Pinky89
two pics of our little boy

July 2023 BFP
Attachments:

6 years 4 months ago #279117 by Pinky89
Hi ladies

how are you all doing? The little one is doing well and we are getting more sleep everyday.
He weighs 4kg now and still loves his booby juice.:laugh:

will try and post a birth pic and one of him now.

July 2023 BFP