Replied by Pinky89 on topic Re:Due December 2017
hi ladies.how are you guys?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Me:33
Hubby:38
Jan 2017 6wk MC,ectopic, lost one tube
April 2017 BFP, Now almost 6yrs old
July 2023 BFP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #279477 by Pinky89
Replied by Pinky89 on topic Due December 2017
Hi Ladies

I am all healed and have stopped bleeding , so glad.

I little one is 2 months old today, time really flies . He is getting so big. he is also starting to smile now and has discovered he can but his hands i his mouth. He still only goes down for the night at 10 o'clock, sometimes we are lucky and he sleeps for 4 hour stretch but normally he sleeps for 3 hours and 2 hours at a time. luckily when he wakes i feed him and will go straight back to sleep.He sleeps with us i bed after his first feed cause thats just easier and that way I get some more sleep.

Every week seems to be better and luckily he does not cry as much as in the beginning, those first few weeks were really hard.

The breastfeeding is going very well, i have so much milk i have to lie down to feed otherwise i drown him. :P

Hope you are all well and enjoying the little ones.

July 2023 BFP

6 years 3 months ago #279476 by joo~ste
Replied by joo~ste on topic Due December 2017
Reef
I also had a good cry today. Really feel like I am failing my two toddlers at the moment. I am constantly finding myself disciplining them about something. They are really challenging at this stage - I am just trusting and believing this to also be a phase and that we will all recover from it soon! How is your infection? Hope your little one still settles so nicely and easily.

Pinky
How are you doing after your "skraap". Hope things are also good your side?

AFM
MM was 10 weeks old yesterday! Cannot believe it! How does things go by so quickly?! She is also not easy to settle after her bath and I can sometimes only get her out of my arms between 9pm - 11pm. (She is ready for bed between 6-7pm...so it is really hard not being able to get her to sleep as well). She will sleep for 10 minutes in her cot..and then wake up. I will then do the dummy-thing for about another 10 minutes, but then she is so disgusted with me not picking her up that she screams at the top of her lungs. Of course - that freaks out the res of the family, which is sitting down for supper at that time. So...then I carry and rock her a bit - she will dose off and sleep a little in my arms and wake up every time I put her back in her cot. Then I resort to feeding her to sleep (I know...not great!...but I need to do what I need to do at this stage to still find some time to rush to the dinner table to eat with the rest and give them a bath).

Other than that - she is such a darling!! Smiling all the time now and wanting to make gurgling sounds as if she is talking to us.

Me:40/DH:39
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr

Journey started: May 2009 (Gr II Endo)
Total cycles TTC: 64
Clomid/Femara/Inject cycles: 20
IUI: 2
IVF: 1
Lap/Hyst: 4
Miomect: 1
Polipect: 1
D&E: 2
Missed MC: 2
Chem Pg: 4

File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

6 years 3 months ago #279344 by Reef
Replied by Reef on topic Re:Due December 2017
Hi ladies,

Yes - life is very busy at the moment!

Joo~ste - sounds tough at the moment. Like you say though, it is going to get better in a few weeks. My little one is suddenly settling so easily at night now - makes a big difference. We are currently struggling big time with gas, which is apparently a phase. And after bath we struggle to get her to settle. But once down, she is out! I try wake her for a feed when I go to bed, sometime I can’t get her to wake up. But then she usually sleeps till about 1, then between 3 & 4 and then wriggling and in our bed at about 5.30. So the first stretch saves me, and the fact that I can put her straight back in her bed after feed makes a massive difference. Pray it stays this way! I’m sure you are still a great mom to your other two... it’s just an adjustment phase. And this is where DH can help you the most.

Pinky - I hope you are recovered from your ordeal. I’m having my own issues in that I have a slight bacterial infection so now have to go on a 5 day course of meds. I am also still bleeding, although not heavy. It’s just bloody annoying! If it doesn’t stop soon I may seek a second opinion.

AFM - I am good however had a moment yesterday and had a good cry when I showered. DH walked in coincidentally while I was blowing my nose with puffy eyes and I think he got a big fright. He is paranoid about PND. I really am fine, just a few things felt a bit much. At least hubby is now helping more again.

My little milk monster is growing in leaps and bounds, and when we get through this has issue, we will be in a much better place. The Colic Calm does help, and I am cutting dairy out since yesterday to see if that has an effect. And in 2 weeks we also have our 10week jabs :(

Have a lovely day ladies x

Sent from my iPhone using Moomie

6 years 3 months ago #279342 by joo~ste
Replied by joo~ste on topic Due December 2017
Hey ladies
Ai...life has been busy. Some days better than other days, must admit...:unsure:

My older children is really starting to show adjustment issues with me being so busy with their little sister. I found myself constantly reprimanding them and sending them into time-out. I hope it gets better real soon, because I am starting to feel like a real bad mom constantly disciplining them. They have always been so good....(Sigh)

Little MM is also not sleeping too great at the moment. If you download the Wonderweeks app - you will find it very useful. They have mental leaps as well as growth spurts. So...around 5 weeks and then again around 8 weeks (based on your babies' EDD...and not their birth date), they will be more fussy and cranky. It helps me a lot to read through the info provided on the app.

Pinky:
I am so very sorry about the complication. During my 4th loss, I had a D&E done (was 10 weeks pregnant) and a little bit of the placenta also stayed behind and I needed to have a polipectomy almost 7 weeks later as I waited so long and the tissue got infected inside my uterus. I trust that all is going better with you now? Please let us know!

Reef:
Hope your 6 weeks injections went okay. In two weeks time I will be going for the 10 weeks jab. Shyme...it is really not nice taking them. I also gives Bennetts - it gives her a little (or us!) extra rest between bath time and her first night feed. She has since dropped her 10-11pm night feed and she now wakes around midnight to 1am, and then again around 5 - 6 am. The first feed is sometimes a bit of a train smash, as I battle to get her back to sleep again. She is wide awake and stays wide awake until 3am!! By then I am very tired and sometimes even teary as I cannot understand what is keeping her from getting back to sleep again. And....if she then wakes up at 5am for her next feed - I feel like jumping off a bridge as I cannot see through my eyes so tired I feel.

DH unfortunately does not do well on little sleep, so we have decided after Lee's birth already that he should rather sleep and I only call on him if I honestly cannot cope anymore. (Which I have been doing more lately). So...I will do the feed at 5am and give her to him to settle to sleep. But....by 6h30am...the other two wakes up and I need to get them ready for school. And, when they leave with DH at 7h30am.....little MM wakes up again...and I am then still in my pajamas!

I know it gets better (very soon....like in a couple of weeks) - but currently is really tuff in our house.

I do not want so sound like I am complaining all the time. We are still praying "thank you" every day for being parents. We would not have it any other way. But...ai....sleep deprivation is a terrible thing!

Me:40/DH:39
TTC#1 =3yr2m
TTC#2 =3m
TTC#3 =2yr

Journey started: May 2009 (Gr II Endo)
Total cycles TTC: 64
Clomid/Femara/Inject cycles: 20
IUI: 2
IVF: 1
Lap/Hyst: 4
Miomect: 1
Polipect: 1
D&E: 2
Missed MC: 2
Chem Pg: 4

File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

6 years 4 months ago #279249 by Pinky89
Replied by Pinky89 on topic Re:Due December 2017
hi ladies.so i went for my 6 week check up today and there is a piece of placenta that was left behind after the delivery.so i have to go for a scrape on Wednesday.i cant believe it.im so ticked off.

the lil one is not taking a bottle so hopefully it wont take to long.

anyway.we are doing well and lil man is growing like popcorn.

how are you ladies boing

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

July 2023 BFP

6 years 4 months ago #279208 by Reef
Replied by Reef on topic Re:Due December 2017
Morning ladies, sorry for the delayed response. Things are good our side and it’s amazing the same stuff you guys are going through ring true here too. Madam weighed in at 4.2kg on Friday (just over 5 weeks) and we are very happy with her weight gain. We have vaccinations coming up tomorrow - not looking forward to that! Any tips if you ladies already did them?

She is still waking up every 2 - 3 hours and can’t really get longer stretches out of her. Every now and then we get lucky though... LOL. I try make her drink more at feeds, but she does one boob and then falls asleep. Then I try put her on the other one and I just end up poking her in the face with my nipple as she completely ignores it. So we carry on with the wake ups. She had a horrible day yesterday and we gave her Bennett’s last night which calmed her right down. Not sure if it was colic or if she hit a growth spurt, but she was horribly unhappy with life. Maybe something I ate, but it’s so hard to pinpoint that. I am trying not to over medicate her, because currently she’s on Nexium for the reflux, and then Colic Calm and Bennett’s as necessary for the colic / cramps / gas etc. I hate having to give her meds. We are going to the chiro today as people seem to swear by it. Symptoms show up as colic but it’s actually alignment pain. So I am praying that this actually sorts it out and I can stop with the meds.

No baby blues for me, but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that hubby works from home and I get to hand her over and take a break twice during the day. Even if it just for a shower or a cup of tea. I have new found respect for single mommies - it must be so hard! I’m so grateful for my husband who has been 100% in this journey with me.

Anyway ladies, any tips and advice is welcome. Hearing your stories makes me feel better too, so please keep chatting.

Big baby cuddles to you all xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Moomie